2009年1月12日月曜日

My favorite 3 blogs

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I wish you have a good year
I chose my fevorite 3 blogs. These blogs have many good points,contents, pictures links and so on. Therefore, I was able to learn that how to make a better blog.

Yuka's blog: I think Yuka's blog us the best blog. Because in her blog, there are many pictures and good links. I can check the weather of today's NZ. Additionaly, she uses some pictures to explain cyclon. So, it is easy to undestand the system how to be made a cyclon.

Natue's Blog: I think Natue's blog is better. She uses many pictures andhas enough space. So the appearences is very good. Besides, the length of senetence is good and easy to understand. The best poin of her blog is the length is enough but the desine of blog is good, so I did't feel too hard to read.

Chikako's blog: I think Chikako's blog is good. Because, she uses many color and big letter, small letter. So I could understand easily where is important or indexes. These things are easy to set, but I didn't notice. So I used in this time.

0 件のコメント: